Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bookmarks sub folders

I want to delete the sub folders from ny safari in the bookmarks but when you see the last one that is were all my bookmarks are. I would like to delete sub folders and just have it say new bookmarks only. i have over 2700 bookmarks and want to keep thembut want to get rid of thall the sub follders when Itry to delete a sub folder then it deletes all bookmarks. I have to re import them from firefox again and gets me another sub folder. It would be awesome to only have one sub folder with new bookmarks. Please help me out this would be awesome fix for me. You will se bottom one is the one I want to keep last one that says new bookmarks only. There has to be a work around without keep importing them from firefox just to get rid of sub folders and never works for me.

Thank you all for your help.

Frank

Posted on Jul 2, 2021 6:35 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 3, 2021 8:09 AM

You can click the first item then hold down the Shift key and click the last item which will select all the items in between.

You can add additional single items by holding the Command key and clicking an item.

4 replies

Bookmarks sub folders

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.