Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Headphone audio levels or hearing aids audio levels

When I go to Health -> browser -> Hearing. I can see the Past 12 months of Headphone audio levels; in my case some data from October 2020. I remember I used Soundcore headphones to go to the gym.

Since November that same year, I have been using my hearing aids full time, including in the gym.

But Health -> browser -> Hearing "doesn't" give me audio-level information using my hearing aids.

I ask; it's possible? that information is elsewhere, or Apple "does not" provide or protect audio levels for hearing aids?

iPhone SE, iOS 14

Posted on Jul 3, 2021 6:46 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 3, 2021 11:13 PM

Know more here --> Use Made for iPhone hearing devices - Apple Support

2 replies

Jul 4, 2021 9:23 AM in response to SravanKrA

SravanKrA, Thanks for your sign. I followed your link, but these are things I already did since last year. Everything related on that page is very familiar to me.

I all the times listen Apple Music on my hearing aids, it's normal that I want to take advantage of the audio level that Apple gives to a regular headset or just to Apple headset.

Why is this not available to us deaf?

Headphone audio levels or hearing aids audio levels

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.