You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to stop airtag notifications

I put an airtag on my keys. Now my wife is constantly getting notifications that there is an airtag traveling with her. If she had just gotten one notification that would be fine but she is getting tired of the daily notifications that an airtag is traveling with her.

mit would be nice if a device like airtag phone etc. could be connected to a family group so that anyone in the family could use find me to find it. For example yesterday my daughter was driving my car and left the keys on the top of the car and started driving. The keys fell off but since the keys are connected to my account she couldn’t use find my to find the keys. If devices could be connected to multiple accounts or to a family sharing then it would solve the problem of notifications of an airtag traveling with you and be able to have anyone in the family group find the device.

Posted on Jul 4, 2021 10:08 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 4, 2021 10:34 AM

it would be nice if a device like airtag phone etc. could be connected to a family group so that anyone in the family could use find me to find it.

Feedback for Apple goes here >>> http://www.apple.com/feedback/

Similar questions

1 reply

How to stop airtag notifications

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.