Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Changed display for 2 times still facing problems!

(iPhone11 in warranty)- After 2 months of purchase i noticed a dead pixel and some shades on right side of display! So apple authorized service center replaced with new display! Dead pixel was solved but some shades in display comes again on the next day of repair! So I resubmitted the device back to icare and they told once again they want to replace display! I ask them for a new phone replacement, but for the second time they replaced the display only. And finally i got back my iphone with 2nd time replaced display! And i didn’t noticed anything that time there, but after some weeks there appears some shades of blue/light black! What to do next? Will iCare replace the whole device? I am not satisfied with this phone now.

Also i noticed a black glue type sticky thing comes out of gap between display and frame!

Which means there exist a gap between display and frame. Also mine is Green iPhone 11; the paint around camera ring peels off and also dust inside camera lens! Also some lag in settings app and mobile data on/off. Totally disappointed. Any one reading this please help. What to do! Will i am eligible for a new phone? Still in warranty! Only 6 months now! Lockdown here make it long

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Jul 9, 2021 8:00 AM

Similar questions

4 replies

Jul 9, 2021 10:44 AM in response to shoeluvr13

Yes i do call Apple support team then they says give phone once again to iCare then they inspect and do what they says! But actually they didn’t promise me that they will give replacement. I want it replaced. Not changing display for third time. Is this apple itself! Spending lots of money on an apple device and getting a defective iPhone! I’m very disappointed. Neither look a black sticky thing come out of the display-frame gap! Its water resistant gasket I guess it mean i lost water resistant? I totally disappointed with my device currently.

Changed display for 2 times still facing problems!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.