Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My battery health is decreasing very fast. I bought this iphone on 11th of December and sometimes the battery health itself increase nd now it is just 94% 2-3 days back it is 96% nd some days back it is 98-99%

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Jul 9, 2021 12:17 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 9, 2021 12:26 PM

Be sure to read the link which you have already found. Battery Health varies with usage. You need not worry until it reaches 80%, at which time you will need to make an appointment at the nearest Apple Store for battery replacement. Also check these links...

iPhone Battery and Performance - Apple Support

Batteries - Maximizing Performance - Apple

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 9, 2021 12:26 PM in response to simranjariwal03

Be sure to read the link which you have already found. Battery Health varies with usage. You need not worry until it reaches 80%, at which time you will need to make an appointment at the nearest Apple Store for battery replacement. Also check these links...

iPhone Battery and Performance - Apple Support

Batteries - Maximizing Performance - Apple

My battery health is decreasing very fast. I bought this iphone on 11th of December and sometimes the battery health itself increase nd now it is just 94% 2-3 days back it is 96% nd some days back it is 98-99%

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.