Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Noise in control center

Hi. On my Apple Watch Series 3, There is a new icon I can add to the control. I looks like the icon for the noise app. However, only Apple Watch Series 4 and above support the noise app so why would it appear on here? Tapping on it brings me to a blank screen that his a "Done" button on it. Pressing done brings me back to control center. This button appeared about accouple months ago and I removed it from the control center and ignored it but since I just joined the community I though might as well just ask.

Posted on Jul 13, 2021 11:13 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 13, 2021 11:27 AM

The Noise app  on Apple Watch SE and Apple Watch Series 4 and later measures the ambient sound levels in your environment using the microphone and duration of exposure.

Measure noise levels with Apple Watch - Apple Support

I believe you were correct in removing it from the control center. If you would like to bring this to Apple's attention, use this link:

Product Feedback - Apple

PS - Welcome to the community!

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 13, 2021 11:27 AM in response to MrTech_123

The Noise app  on Apple Watch SE and Apple Watch Series 4 and later measures the ambient sound levels in your environment using the microphone and duration of exposure.

Measure noise levels with Apple Watch - Apple Support

I believe you were correct in removing it from the control center. If you would like to bring this to Apple's attention, use this link:

Product Feedback - Apple

PS - Welcome to the community!

Noise in control center

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.