Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPad Pro Fitness app is not able to find my Apple Watch. I’ve tried every single thing I can find on the internet and nothing has worked.

I’ve tried restarting my iPad, watch, iPhone, turning off bluetooth on all devices and back on again, installing and setting up the Home app on my devices, turning off bluetooth on my iPhone, reinstalling the fitness app several times (with and without iPad restarts), and on and on and every combination you could imagine of these things. When I select a workout in Fitness+, it searches for about 15 seconds and then says it cannot find anything. I only have 1 Apple account linked to all 3 of my devices. My watch is unlocked and bluetooth is turned on.

iPad Pro, iPadOS 14

Posted on Jul 16, 2021 6:24 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 17, 2021 8:37 AM

Know what, I would actually contact Support about that issue. It could be some special glitch with that particular combination. Get Support

6 replies

My iPad Pro Fitness app is not able to find my Apple Watch. I’ve tried every single thing I can find on the internet and nothing has worked.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.