Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 11 Pro Max battery health issue

Hi guys I’m from india

after facing an issues in my device I got an replacement iPhone 11 Pro Max in may 2020

so in may 2021 I updated to iOS 14.5 or 14.6 where the battery replacement program took place on the update . In the battery setting it showed that my battery is recalibrating . Before recalibrating my battery health was at 88% or 89% it took an week to calibrate and after calibrating the battery health was at 55%. My device was in warranty till end of may. As lockdown is going in India I was not able to visit apple service centre. the I raised an complaint to apple support they ran diagnostics test and they said it’s my fault. Days passed by my battery is in very bad condition it cannot withstand even an hour with 100% . In July the battery health is at 34% i feel so bad to use this iPhone . Again I raised an request they called me from apple support they said the battery is faulty etc.please give me an replacement of the device or the battery please anyone help me my battery drains so fast(I WILL ASLO INCLUDE SOME IMAGES)

iPhone 11 Pro Max

Posted on Jul 22, 2021 11:21 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 23, 2021 4:28 AM

you bought it or had it replaced in May 2020. So out of warranty.

The battery replacement program for iphone 11 after the update is a separate process.

If you feel you are not being treated properly in that regard then Contact Apple Support directly. We as fellow users cannot influence your local agent.

Depending on your region, you may be able to reach them here: contact Apple Support 

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 23, 2021 4:28 AM in response to amanushah

you bought it or had it replaced in May 2020. So out of warranty.

The battery replacement program for iphone 11 after the update is a separate process.

If you feel you are not being treated properly in that regard then Contact Apple Support directly. We as fellow users cannot influence your local agent.

Depending on your region, you may be able to reach them here: contact Apple Support 

iPhone 11 Pro Max battery health issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.