Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Buzzing sound when using wired connection to share video through zoom or screen.

I have an M1 bankbook pro and iPad M1 iPad Pro and when sharing my screen through a wired connection through zoom for video or even just sharing my screen I get a buzzing sound every so often. This did not happen before with my older iPad Pro or MacBook Pro. Don't like to share screen via airplay as it takes too much time. Does anyone know if what may be the issue. This is annoying.

Posted on Aug 1, 2021 4:28 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 1, 2021 4:47 PM

A buzzing sound may have to do with the audio output settings in the Audio Midi setup utility set too high. You may be hearing feedback in the audio that is not filtered out in the low frequencies.

Similar questions

4 replies

Aug 9, 2021 11:13 AM in response to RomanH2150

This is DEFINITELY an issue with the 5th generation iPad Pro. I am running IOS 14.6. I just received this iPad recently and set it up this weekend. Using it for the first time today on my Zoom workshop and sharing my iPad via cable (yes, approved apple branded cable). The buzzing sounds (about every 30 seconds) only when sharing my new 5th generation iPad in Zoom via the cable. If I remove the cable and use airplay and share in Zoom, no buzzing sound every 30 seconds or so. I have been using my 3rd generation iPad Pro (same software version 14.6) for the last year and a half and up to this weekend connected via cable and shared in Zoom with no issues. I just ran a test where I used my old laptop via the cable with no issues. So my only options right now are to use airplay with my new iPad Pro (this is NOT a solution, only a workaround) or just use my old iPad until Apple figures out this is their problem and they fix it.

Buzzing sound when using wired connection to share video through zoom or screen.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.