Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Hp Printer is not working on my Apple laptop HP PHOTO PRINT 610

My HP PhotoSmart C410 all in one is not printing and I was told that I needed an update because my printer is old. It said that the developer of this app needs to update it to work with this version of macOS. Contact the developer for more information. It HP Software.

Posted on Aug 3, 2021 6:33 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 3, 2021 7:23 PM

You haven't told us which macOS your mac is running.

And you have mentioned two different printers, so which one is it?

I have included information for the HP 610 which is supported up to mcOS Catalina,

the HP 410 was last supported in macOS Sierra.

Click on the link below,

https://support.hp.com/gb-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-smart-tank-610-wireless-all-in-one-series/18695933

Click on Choose a different OS, from the selector choose your OS and press Change.

You will now be offered any relevant drivers or software for your printer and OS combination.

Press Download next to each one, and when downloaded install any drivers or run any downloaded apps.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 3, 2021 7:23 PM in response to celestfry

You haven't told us which macOS your mac is running.

And you have mentioned two different printers, so which one is it?

I have included information for the HP 610 which is supported up to mcOS Catalina,

the HP 410 was last supported in macOS Sierra.

Click on the link below,

https://support.hp.com/gb-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-smart-tank-610-wireless-all-in-one-series/18695933

Click on Choose a different OS, from the selector choose your OS and press Change.

You will now be offered any relevant drivers or software for your printer and OS combination.

Press Download next to each one, and when downloaded install any drivers or run any downloaded apps.

My Hp Printer is not working on my Apple laptop HP PHOTO PRINT 610

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.