Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unplugged my phone from iTunes while updating iOS

I did an update to iOS from iTune… it worked well, the phone turned on and when all the photos and videos started the transportation from iTunes to my phone, I accidentally unplugged the USB cable and the transfer stopped immediately.. how can i get back the rest of my photos, vids, files etc.??

iPhone 7, iOS 14

Posted on Aug 5, 2021 5:23 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 5, 2021 5:23 PM

Restore your backup→Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup - Apple Support

9 replies

Aug 6, 2021 6:43 AM in response to Theo777

Connect your phone to your computer. If it’s Windows or a Mac with Mojave or older open iTunes. Go to iTunes Preferences and click on the Devices tab. This will list any backups you have on your computer.

Then on your phone go to Settings, tap on your name, then iCloud. Tap on Backup and it will list the most recent backup.

While in the same place look at the switch for photos. Is it on? If it is that is where your photos and videos came from. If it is off, turn it on and any photos in iCloud will sync to your phone.

You can also log in to https://icloud.com/photos and see what photos are stored in iCloud.

Unplugged my phone from iTunes while updating iOS

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.