Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Battery draining fast without using the phone

Hi! Two days ago the battery of my iPhone7 started draining fast, without no apparent reason. Battery capacity is at 90%, no apps are open, background app refresh, bluetooth, location services are disabled. The battery continues draining even when the phone is not used and it Airplane mode. It is in Lower Power Mode almost all of the time as well. I have another iPhone with 69% battery capacity, which functions much better. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Posted on Aug 12, 2021 10:14 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 12, 2021 10:20 PM

WhiteOrchid Said:

"Battery draining fast without using the phone: [...] I have another iPhone with 69% battery capacity, which functions much better. Any help will be greatly appreciated."

-------

Perform a Restart:

Try Force Restarting your iPhone:

Save any information that need be. Then perform the restart.

Go Here: Force Restart iPhone - Apple Support

II. A Few Apple Support Sites that May Help:

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 12, 2021 10:20 PM in response to WhiteOrchid

WhiteOrchid Said:

"Battery draining fast without using the phone: [...] I have another iPhone with 69% battery capacity, which functions much better. Any help will be greatly appreciated."

-------

Perform a Restart:

Try Force Restarting your iPhone:

Save any information that need be. Then perform the restart.

Go Here: Force Restart iPhone - Apple Support

II. A Few Apple Support Sites that May Help:

Battery draining fast without using the phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.