Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 12pro to Google slides isn’t working.

I periodically have to take photos with my device and build google slides for work. Ever since I got my Iphone12Pro I have not been able to do this necessary job function.

I can save/send/upload(?) the images to My Drive in Google like I always have done. When in Google Slides when I try to insert/replace image from My Drive it says “There’s nothing here. There are no files or folders in this location.”

Ive been able to add pics that were sent via text off an Android using this method. It appears to be a pic quality issue. The only variable that changed that I’m aware of is when I upgraded my phone.

What can I do to make this work?

iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 14

Posted on Aug 15, 2021 9:15 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 16, 2021 7:28 AM

Hello and welcome to Apple Support Communities, Apple-should-b-easy!

We understand you're having trouble adding images to Google Slides from your iPhone 12 Pro. We'd be happy to provide information to help you address this.

On your iPhone if you go to Settings > Camera > Formats, do you have Most Compatible set? It may be that Google Slides doesn't like the High Efficiency format.

Let us know what you see.

Have a great day!

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 16, 2021 7:28 AM in response to Apple-should-b-easy

Hello and welcome to Apple Support Communities, Apple-should-b-easy!

We understand you're having trouble adding images to Google Slides from your iPhone 12 Pro. We'd be happy to provide information to help you address this.

On your iPhone if you go to Settings > Camera > Formats, do you have Most Compatible set? It may be that Google Slides doesn't like the High Efficiency format.

Let us know what you see.

Have a great day!

iPhone 12pro to Google slides isn’t working.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.