Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do I transfer photos from Icloud to my iphone11

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Aug 21, 2021 6:34 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 22, 2021 12:56 AM

When Apple ID is signed in Sign in with your Apple ID - Apple Support iPhone , the iCloud is set up Set up iCloud on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support and photos box is turned as on Turn iCloud features on or off - Apple Support the photos automatically syncs with iCloud .

You don't need manually to enter www.icloud.com using iPhone Apple ID account credentials from a web browser and download photos Upload and download photos using iCloud.com - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 22, 2021 12:56 AM in response to essvideo

When Apple ID is signed in Sign in with your Apple ID - Apple Support iPhone , the iCloud is set up Set up iCloud on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support and photos box is turned as on Turn iCloud features on or off - Apple Support the photos automatically syncs with iCloud .

You don't need manually to enter www.icloud.com using iPhone Apple ID account credentials from a web browser and download photos Upload and download photos using iCloud.com - Apple Support

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.