Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Screen Sharing 'Space' Big Sur

I have two desktop Spaces setup on my 13"MBP running 11.5.1, and have a Screen Sharing Space for my M1. Never had a problem until recently. Screen Sharing is working fine, and the Space still exists when I open Mission Control, but I can't drag the M1 Screen Share into that Space. I get a No icon (circle with diagonal line through it) when I try and drag it into that Space, and it does not accept it.

I tried deleting that Space but when I hover over it, I don't get an X to click to close it as I do for my two MBP Spaces.

How do I get the screen sharing Space closed to create a new one, or get that Space to accept the M1 Screen Share?

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 11.5

Posted on Aug 25, 2021 8:05 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 26, 2021 7:53 AM

After installing the 11.5.2 update, the Screen Sharing Space disappeared and after several attempts, I have been able to reconnect to the MacMini M1 and share the screen.

Issue is resolved, for now.

Similar questions

1 reply

Screen Sharing 'Space' Big Sur

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.