Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

set up family sharing on a windows PC or android phone

I do not have any apple devices. I need to know how to set up family sharing on a windows PC or android phone. The purpose is to share my Apple TV subscription.

Posted on Aug 26, 2021 11:55 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 27, 2021 3:48 PM

Thanks. I did read those pages but I was hoping there'd be another way. Makes apple tv less appealing for those of us who don't have access to any apple devices. :(

4 replies

Sep 15, 2021 2:59 AM in response to Urquhart1244

I agree, it's very limiting (and extremely frustrating) that the first step is IMPOSSIBLE unless you have another Apple device. The article points to how to set up on a Apple TV, but it circle references back to the article which states it must be done on another Apple device. I bought an Apple TV and am paying for a subscription but cannot share or utilise the full function of my subscription simply because I don't own an apple device. Apple, please make this possible through the Apple TV device!! Thank you

set up family sharing on a windows PC or android phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.