Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Heart Rate Notifications

So I have an issue with my heart rate increasing and causing me post exertion malaise.  I purchased the Apple Watch to assist me only to find it cannot perform.  I set my max heart rate to 100bpm. I had an incident that it reached 109bpm with no notification.  I discovered (in health app) that the message reads "Receive a notification when Apple watch detects a heart rate that rises above 100 bpm while you appear to be inactive for 10 mins."  Well in no way do I find that helpful to me.  A task a simple as vacuuming the floor caused my HR to jump to 109, had I seen that I would have stopped well before to get my HR back to a level that does not make me sick.  If anyone knows a work around or could suggest another app, I would truly appreciate your input.  Apple products are expensive, and I think they are not worth the investment. 

Posted on Aug 27, 2021 8:12 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 27, 2021 8:18 AM

Suggestions and ideas here;

Feedback - Apple Watch

Similar questions

1 reply

Heart Rate Notifications

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.