Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Repair Quality

The keyboard of my MacBook Air have issues twice in the first year. It kept having problem within one month after the first replacement. It really time consuming to send it in for services and wait for it back. How can I get better repair quality to solve the keyboard issues of my MacBook so that I will not need to come back to the store within another one month?

Posted on Aug 27, 2021 5:14 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 27, 2021 10:57 PM

That is the question that you may ask directly to Apple. FYI: These are user-only forums made up of folks like you and me. You are not speaking to Apple. if you need to speak with Apple Support, then contact product and tech support:  ➔ Contacting Apple for support and service including international calling numbers.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 27, 2021 10:57 PM in response to JCJChen

That is the question that you may ask directly to Apple. FYI: These are user-only forums made up of folks like you and me. You are not speaking to Apple. if you need to speak with Apple Support, then contact product and tech support:  ➔ Contacting Apple for support and service including international calling numbers.

Axel F.

Repair Quality

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.