Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Some apps shows blank screen in normal internet connection but if I connect the vpn and restart the apps it works

Hi I am Dilaxn from Sri Lanka In my MacBook Pro I installed Figma , VS Code , Chrome like apps if I start those apps it shows only blank screen after I closed it and connected vpn and start the apps again it worked fine. Can I know the reason for that and I want to a solution to work with those apps without vpn.

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 11.2

Posted on Aug 27, 2021 9:42 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 28, 2021 1:09 AM

It may have reason because of Geo-Location services from these Sites. That being, your actual location without VPN is revealed and not allowed by their site to have access.

Aside - User Profile is MacBook Pro 13", Big Sur 11.2. The most current version of Big Sur is 11.5.2 and contains bug fixes and security fixes too.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 28, 2021 1:09 AM in response to Dilaxn

It may have reason because of Geo-Location services from these Sites. That being, your actual location without VPN is revealed and not allowed by their site to have access.

Aside - User Profile is MacBook Pro 13", Big Sur 11.2. The most current version of Big Sur is 11.5.2 and contains bug fixes and security fixes too.

Some apps shows blank screen in normal internet connection but if I connect the vpn and restart the apps it works

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.