Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to watch ted losso

I have bought a subscription to Apple TV and I’m trying to watch Ted Lasso. When I press play it says I need to change my restrictions in settings….. I tried ever and it still won’t play, it also won’t play the dads documentary for the same reason.

What is it that I need to change in restrictions…. ?

Posted on Aug 28, 2021 10:08 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 28, 2021 10:18 PM

Is Screen Time enabled? Disable it, and forget you ever saw that feature. (Not a fan of that feature.)

Here are the usual settings:

Use parental controls on your child's iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

Restrict access to content in the Apple TV app - Apple Support

5 replies

Aug 29, 2021 2:44 AM in response to Sawaem

Ted Lasso” is rated 14+ in Canada, meaning access could be restricted for accounts with a DoB corresponding to below 14 years old. (Although most interest for this show seems to come from the 30–44 demographic.)

Dads” is rated 14+ in Canada as well. (Also generally more interesting to the 30–44 demographic.)

If none of that applies, then consider asking assistance from the Apple Support staff. Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support.

How to watch ted losso

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.