Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do you share a photo album

I have a family iCloud subscription and I would like for our family's photos from our phones to all upload into a single location where they can be accessed by everyone. That was really the only reason I got the plan, but it's not working. It seemed to be working as my large library on my computer synced to my phone, and I can now access over 30,000 photos from my devices, but my wife doesn't have access. She has an entirely different photo library on her phone and computer now with duplicates, and each new photo she takes only goes to her phone and laptop. Likewise, every new photo I take goes to my phone and laptop only. This is not what I was trying to set up. Anyone got an idea? I've hunted for a solution, but all the settings I am told to check when I search are set correctly. Frustrated.

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 11.3

Posted on Aug 30, 2021 5:55 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 30, 2021 6:28 PM

See if anything here helps.

Use Family Sharing to share photos and videos on Mac - Apple Support

Photo Sharing - iCloud.     

Shared Albums aren't working.    

Similar questions

1 reply

how do you share a photo album

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.