Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I would like to have just one Apple ID

I have two Apple ID because I had problem with one in the past (it was hacked) so I changed for a new one. But now it gives me trouble to have two and I can’t sign in the one that is related to App Store. I would like to have just one. I don’t know how to proceed.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Aug 30, 2021 6:39 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 30, 2021 6:45 PM

Ignore the Apple ID that you don’t want to use. Set the password to a robust value, and do ensure the telephone- and email-related information in the setup is correct (in both) should you ever need to recover access (to either).

There is no means to merge the purchased contents, though it is possible to transfer your own content with minimal losses

For one write-up on transferring your contents (and again, purchases and subscriptions cannot transfer) see: Apple ID - Apple Community

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 30, 2021 6:45 PM in response to ClauLeclerc

Ignore the Apple ID that you don’t want to use. Set the password to a robust value, and do ensure the telephone- and email-related information in the setup is correct (in both) should you ever need to recover access (to either).

There is no means to merge the purchased contents, though it is possible to transfer your own content with minimal losses

For one write-up on transferring your contents (and again, purchases and subscriptions cannot transfer) see: Apple ID - Apple Community

Aug 30, 2021 6:53 PM in response to ClauLeclerc

Why can't you sign into the one that is related to the App Store? Is that the ID that was hacked? Are you signed into the App Store with any Apple ID?

Do you have any control over the ID that was hacked? If you do, you can try setting up Family Sharing between the IDs if you want to be able to share purchases made with the IDs.

Family Sharing.   *

Family Sharing - Set up.  *

You can then sign into the App Store with the ID that wasn't hacked and retain access to you prior purchases.

Or you can just stop using the hacked ID. That will cause you to lose access to some of your data and all purchases made using the hacked ID.

I would like to have just one Apple ID

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.