Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Facebook disconnecting while posting with attachments

When I am attempting to create a post with photos attached I receive error "Sorry technical difficulties". I don't know if it is Mac OS or Facebook but it seems obvious the problem lies in the processing from computer to Facebook host. It has occurred on two different MacBook pros and I must restart the whole process of posting again. Yes all the apps and OS are current and no it is not a router issue or hardware issue.

Posted on Sep 2, 2021 3:55 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 3, 2021 9:41 AM

lmarco69 wrote:

When I am attempting to create a post with photos attached I receive error "Sorry technical difficulties". I don't know if it is Mac OS or Facebook but it seems obvious the problem lies in the processing from computer to Facebook host. It has occurred on two different MacBook pros and I must restart the whole process of posting again. Yes all the apps and OS are current and no it is not a router issue or hardware issue.

Try using a different browser and compare your results.

Try at a later time & day and compare your results.

Verify FB is up and running in your local area without issue:

https://downdetector.com/status/facebook/

Contact Support/Help/FAQ/Known issues

Help Center - Facebook

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 3, 2021 9:41 AM in response to lmarco69

lmarco69 wrote:

Try using a different browser and compare your results.

Try at a later time & day and compare your results.

Verify FB is up and running in your local area without issue:

https://downdetector.com/status/facebook/

Contact Support/Help/FAQ/Known issues

Help Center - Facebook

Facebook disconnecting while posting with attachments

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.