Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot airplay Fox sports app

I cannot get the Fox Sports app on my iPhone to airplay on my AppleTV. I don’t have issues doing the same with any other app. Any ideas?

Posted on Sep 11, 2021 8:32 AM

1 reply

Sep 12, 2021 7:46 AM in response to FoxSportApp

Hello FoxSportApp,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities!

If we understand your post correctly, the Fox Sports app on your iPhone won't AirPlay to your Apple TV. We're happy to assist.

The article that you came from, If screen mirroring or streaming isn't working on your AirPlay-compatible device, has the best steps for help troubleshooting AirPlay.

"Try these steps first

After each step, see if you still need help. 

1. Make sure that your AirPlay-compatible devices are turned on and near each other.
  2. Check that the devices are updated to the latest software and are on the same Wi-Fi network. 
  3. Restart the devices that you want to use with AirPlay or screen mirroring.

If you're prompted to enter a password, you might have restrictions turned on, or you might need to adjust your AirPlay password settings."

Is AirPlay working for all other apps?

If you're still having issues we recommend contacting the app developers to see if AirPlay is allowed for their app.

How to contact an app developer

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

Take care!

Cannot airplay Fox sports app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.