Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Had a phone stolen, bought a new phone trying to put Apple ID on new phone. I have started the process of account recovery Apple has said it would take another 10 days. Can I set up a new Apple ID on my new phone, And then change the Apple ID afte

phone stolen trying to put old A ID on new phone trusted phone number is not available. I started the process of account recovery told it would take another 10 days. Can I set up a new Apple ID on my new phone, And then change the Apple ID after my original Apple ID is recovered.?

iPhone XR

Posted on Sep 13, 2021 4:36 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 13, 2021 6:15 AM

Yes you can, just remember you cannot transfer purchases from one ID to another so try to make sure this ID is truly disposable.

1 reply

Had a phone stolen, bought a new phone trying to put Apple ID on new phone. I have started the process of account recovery Apple has said it would take another 10 days. Can I set up a new Apple ID on my new phone, And then change the Apple ID afte

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.