Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have High Sierra. When ever I click on iTunes I get a message that iTunes can't verify the server "s.mzstatic.com", eventually I do get into my iTunes library, my WEBROOTSecurity list this "s.mzstatic" as a Trojanthreat,

What's this "mzstatic.com" and my Itunes, WEBROOT lists it as a "Trojan" threat, neither I nor WEBROOT can seem to get it out of my computer!

iMac 27″, macOS 10.13

Posted on Sep 13, 2021 6:09 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 13, 2021 8:00 PM

The free Malwarebytes may take care of it...

https://www.malwarebytes.com/mac/

See if you have unknown Profiles.

To remove a configuration profile in macOS:

1. From the Apple menu, select System Preferences....
  2. From the View menu in System Preferences, select Profiles.Note:
  3. Profiles won't be visible until you have at least one profile installed.
  4. Select the profile you want to remove, and then press the - (minus) button. Click Remove to remove the profile.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 13, 2021 8:00 PM in response to 5414J66

The free Malwarebytes may take care of it...

https://www.malwarebytes.com/mac/

See if you have unknown Profiles.

To remove a configuration profile in macOS:

1. From the Apple menu, select System Preferences....
  2. From the View menu in System Preferences, select Profiles.Note:
  3. Profiles won't be visible until you have at least one profile installed.
  4. Select the profile you want to remove, and then press the - (minus) button. Click Remove to remove the profile.

I have High Sierra. When ever I click on iTunes I get a message that iTunes can't verify the server "s.mzstatic.com", eventually I do get into my iTunes library, my WEBROOTSecurity list this "s.mzstatic" as a Trojanthreat,

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.