Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can not get my apple id veritified!

I have two account, one is for China APP and one is for Canada APP, and I was able to swapping between this two account for 8 years! never had a problem.

my phone is iPhone XR, one day it updated to the Newest version IOS without asking me(I had automatic update off), that was weird but okay everything works fine, until yesterday i logged my China apple ID and switch to Canada ID to update some app, and when I try to log back in to the China one, it needs a Two factor Verification code, it sended to a number *** *** **79, and my number was ending with 62, I dont know if that was the phone number that i used 8 years ago or someone else hacked it.

the problem is, I cant get access to that phone number, and i clicked on "Cannot use this number" and it ask me to type in the full number of *** *** **79, which i dont even recognize this number.

Weird thing is, I was swapping between two number for a very long time, and this phone is not a new phone, why suddenly need to verify?

How can i get around this?

iPhone XR, iOS 14

Posted on Sep 19, 2021 7:58 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 19, 2021 8:32 PM

See if anything here helps.  If necessary, you can use account recovery as explained in the link at bottom of the article.

Verification code - how to get one and sign in with two-factor authentication.   *

Similar questions

1 reply

Can not get my apple id veritified!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.