Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to upgrade the battery capacity

How to upgrade the battery capacity for iphone 11

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Sep 20, 2021 10:39 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 20, 2021 10:47 PM

Vishnu6ikku21 Said:

"How to upgrade the battery capacity for iPhone 11"

-------

This is Not an Option.

About Battery Degrading:

Batteries degrade as they are used, eventually depleting (which you should avoid). It cannot stay at 100%. I have had mine replaced a few times, due to high use. I do not use it as much at this moment in time. So, I have not had to replace it in a while. Unfortunately, there is no way to know how nor when this degrade occurs. Apple recommends that you get a new battery when the Battery Health reaches 80%. So, there is no need to change the battery, all is fine.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 20, 2021 10:47 PM in response to Vishnu6ikku21

Vishnu6ikku21 Said:

"How to upgrade the battery capacity for iPhone 11"

-------

This is Not an Option.

About Battery Degrading:

Batteries degrade as they are used, eventually depleting (which you should avoid). It cannot stay at 100%. I have had mine replaced a few times, due to high use. I do not use it as much at this moment in time. So, I have not had to replace it in a while. Unfortunately, there is no way to know how nor when this degrade occurs. Apple recommends that you get a new battery when the Battery Health reaches 80%. So, there is no need to change the battery, all is fine.

How to upgrade the battery capacity

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.