Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Connecting Sony Bravia to Home app

Cant get Sony Bravia connected to Home App. Tried airplay first repeatedly entered code didnt accept, now trying through My Home app, tried scanning and manually inputting QR code keep getting unable to add accessory. Tried setting up through HomeKit on Sony same result

Posted on Sep 22, 2021 7:42 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 23, 2021 2:06 PM

Hello Agc35,

We would like to see how we can help you with connecting your Home app and Sony Bravia. Are both devices running the latest software? Were you follwoing the steps in this link: Add a HomeKit accessory to the Home App

Check out the steps in Sony's support site and let us know if you have any questions: Sony - Apple TV access issues or unable to pair Apple devices to my TV using the AirPlay app or HomeKit

Cheers!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 23, 2021 2:06 PM in response to Agc35

Hello Agc35,

We would like to see how we can help you with connecting your Home app and Sony Bravia. Are both devices running the latest software? Were you follwoing the steps in this link: Add a HomeKit accessory to the Home App

Check out the steps in Sony's support site and let us know if you have any questions: Sony - Apple TV access issues or unable to pair Apple devices to my TV using the AirPlay app or HomeKit

Cheers!

Connecting Sony Bravia to Home app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.