Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I turn off lyrics on my Apple TV without the quotes button?

I somehow turned on lyrics on my Apple TV Music app. Every guide online tells me to hit the quotes button, but there is no quotes button on the app. I've also tried asking SIRI to turn them off, and all it does is turn the music off. Customer service told me the only other option is reset my device to factory settings, which I'm not doing. Anybody know how to fix this?

Apple TV HD, tvOS 14

Posted on Sep 24, 2021 4:13 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 24, 2021 5:40 PM

From the album art with lyrics views, press Menu to bring up the queue view. There, the lyrics button would be visible and selectable, among other controls. Move up, then right until you reach the lyrics button with the quote icon. That acts an on|off switch, and after ~10 seconds, then the single song album art should return, now without lyrics .

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 24, 2021 5:40 PM in response to BostonDudeist

From the album art with lyrics views, press Menu to bring up the queue view. There, the lyrics button would be visible and selectable, among other controls. Move up, then right until you reach the lyrics button with the quote icon. That acts an on|off switch, and after ~10 seconds, then the single song album art should return, now without lyrics .

How do I turn off lyrics on my Apple TV without the quotes button?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.