Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Purchase songs will not download or appear in music app - iOS 15

I updated to iOS 15 a couple of days ago and today I purchased a song from iTunes, but the song doesn’t show in my music app or on iTunes in the recently purchase section. The song also still lists a price vs stating “PLAY”. Thinking the transaction hasn’t gone through, I attempted to rebuy it, but I get a message saying I already own the song and I can redownload it, but same issue. The song never appears in music app, transaction history, etc.

I’ve closed the both music and iTunes apps, restarted my phone, and tried using Wi-Fi and cellular data to download, but nothing works.

Thanks in advance for any help!

iPhone 12 mini

Posted on Sep 26, 2021 12:10 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 27, 2021 12:23 PM

Hello FireRabbit3,

Thanks for reaching out about this iTunes Store issue. The best thing to do for this purchasing issue is to reach out to Apple directly at: Billing and Subscriptions

Cheers!

Similar questions

1 reply

Purchase songs will not download or appear in music app - iOS 15

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.