You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to stop photo stacking in iOS 15 iMessage?

As shown I feel like it just looks silly and annoying. I don’t want to have to click each picture to see it I would rather scroll; scrolling through photos is much more streamlined via text rather than stacking them in this goofy childish looking manner. Surely they have an option to let us choose whether we want to see our photos and photos from others appear like this in iMessage? It looks like a lame PowerPoint presentation slide

Posted on Sep 28, 2021 6:24 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 27, 2021 7:50 PM

Whoever approved this for release needs to find a new career. This is ridiculous. Two photos look like the app is broken because only the second one is crooked.

Three look collated. It’s just STUPID.

There must be a reversal of this - or at least a way to disable. Because it’s nonsense like this that could make me switch to Android.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 27, 2021 7:50 PM in response to StopStackingPhotos

Whoever approved this for release needs to find a new career. This is ridiculous. Two photos look like the app is broken because only the second one is crooked.

Three look collated. It’s just STUPID.

There must be a reversal of this - or at least a way to disable. Because it’s nonsense like this that could make me switch to Android.

Oct 21, 2021 6:44 AM in response to StopStackingPhotos

Lol nice user name. Yes it's incredibly frustrating. My friend sent me 10 photos the other day and it stacked them like a deck of cards. I wanted to just scroll through and individually react to the photos, but instead had to sift through each one. This is a terrible design idea. It looks stupid and ruins the efficiency of being able to scroll.

How to stop photo stacking in iOS 15 iMessage?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.