Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 11 Pro Screen Lifting

So I had dropped my phone recently and I just noticed that the top left of my screen on my phone (iPhone 11 Pro) is lifting. It’s not very noticeable but if you look closely you can see that the top left corner where the time is displayed isn’t connected to the phone and when I press down it doesn’t stay in place…what do I do?

iPhone 11 Pro

Posted on Oct 1, 2021 8:44 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 1, 2021 8:58 PM

Hello ~ So I am assuming there is no warranty? I would have it repaired as that is the kind of damage that will eventually cause much bigger problems. I would also advise you to take it in to Apple for a checkup. Since you can use it still …take a look here:

Get your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch ready for service - Apple ...

Then:

~Katana-San~

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 1, 2021 8:58 PM in response to aliyhfai

Hello ~ So I am assuming there is no warranty? I would have it repaired as that is the kind of damage that will eventually cause much bigger problems. I would also advise you to take it in to Apple for a checkup. Since you can use it still …take a look here:

Then:

~Katana-San~

iPhone 11 Pro Screen Lifting

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.