Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

dream screen TV Stopped working after update to IOS 15/15.0.1

hi.

Iphone XS IOS 15.0.1

Ipad 10.2 IOS 15.0.1

The problem started only after updating to version 15.

I just updated version 15.0.1, the same problem.

The app is unable to connect to the device, dream screen device.

I reset the device, Now unable to add the dream screen device to the dream screen app.

Please find a solution to this problem ...

https://youtu.be/smULvxk8BG0

iPhone XS

Posted on Oct 2, 2021 7:07 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 6, 2021 12:36 PM

Same for, it seems to be that network for the dreamscreen app is being blocked by iOS 15. I have tried to reinstall the dreamscreentv app and excpected to get a pop up for allowing “find devices in the same network” which was the case by installing the app in iOS version 14. This pop up doesn’t appear at installation time at iOS 15. Maybe there is a possibility to set this in iOS for dreamscreen app manually?

If you have done an reset of your dreamscreen device, there is an issue with the initial setup. You will need to habe iOS Version < 13 or an android device for the very first setup (Wi-Fi configuration)

Unfortunetely in German language:

“ Ein Problem das es seit IOS 13 gibt ist, dass DreamScreen Geräte nicht mehr über die APP dem Netzwerk hinzugefügt werden können.”

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 6, 2021 12:36 PM in response to rgulian

Same for, it seems to be that network for the dreamscreen app is being blocked by iOS 15. I have tried to reinstall the dreamscreentv app and excpected to get a pop up for allowing “find devices in the same network” which was the case by installing the app in iOS version 14. This pop up doesn’t appear at installation time at iOS 15. Maybe there is a possibility to set this in iOS for dreamscreen app manually?

If you have done an reset of your dreamscreen device, there is an issue with the initial setup. You will need to habe iOS Version < 13 or an android device for the very first setup (Wi-Fi configuration)

Unfortunetely in German language:

“ Ein Problem das es seit IOS 13 gibt ist, dass DreamScreen Geräte nicht mehr über die APP dem Netzwerk hinzugefügt werden können.”

dream screen TV Stopped working after update to IOS 15/15.0.1

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.