Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 11 Pro Max issues

I’ve had my phone for over a year now and a lot of issues are arising.

the phone screen will go black (like when you are on a call) but will not exist that mode when you move the phone or tap the screen so I have to tap and press button to get it to go back to normal.

there are definitely WiFi issues with this phone it struggles to pic up signal even though the internet router is giving out strong WiFi

pages and app are now freezing which maybe a software issue but I’m up to date on the latest software.

is there anything apple can do though the phone is out of warranty

iPhone 11 Pro Max

Posted on Oct 10, 2021 2:50 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 10, 2021 3:02 AM

roses88 wrote:

the phone screen will go black (like when you are on a call) but will not exist that mode when you move the phone or tap the screen so I have to tap and press button to get it to go back to normal.
here are definitely WiFi issues with this phone it struggles to pic up signal even though the internet router is giving out strong WiFi

The proximity sensor activity might be compromised by a cover or screen protector. Try to remove them.

Then, as far as wifi connection is concerned, try also to restart your modem router.

pages and app are now freezing which maybe a software issue but I’m up to date on the latest software.

Try a "forced" restart of your iPhone, using these instructions:--> Force restart iPhone – Apple Support

If your issues still persist, for your peace of mind I suggest that you make an appointment (*) and have your device inspected at an Apple Store or AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider) among this list:--> Apple – Location Selector. After checking it out, they'll give you all the available options.

Regards

Giulio

(*) You can do it:

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 10, 2021 3:02 AM in response to roses88

roses88 wrote:

here are definitely WiFi issues with this phone it struggles to pic up signal even though the internet router is giving out strong WiFi

The proximity sensor activity might be compromised by a cover or screen protector. Try to remove them.

Then, as far as wifi connection is concerned, try also to restart your modem router.

Try a "forced" restart of your iPhone, using these instructions:--> Force restart iPhone – Apple Support

If your issues still persist, for your peace of mind I suggest that you make an appointment (*) and have your device inspected at an Apple Store or AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider) among this list:--> Apple – Location Selector. After checking it out, they'll give you all the available options.

Regards

Giulio

(*) You can do it:

iPhone 11 Pro Max issues

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.