Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS 15 update has all my music purcahses in the cloud

After my recent update, I restored from a backup due to conflicts with certain music not crossing over; that is, music I've obtained other than via iTunes was not copied over.

Now, most if not all of my iTunes purchased music are in the cloud; that is, they are no longer on my device where I want them. I literally have thousands of songs and I have absolutely no intention of individually downloading these.

How can I fix this problem? There are many times where I am out hiking and there is no cell coverage, this has put a big dent in my product experience.

Thanks!

iPhone 13 Pro

Posted on Oct 16, 2021 10:31 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 16, 2021 11:26 AM

sorry, I thought you were using Apple Music or iTunes Match. Missed the purchases are in the cloud part.

you’ll need to sync your phone with your Mac to copy over your music or to sync the all music playlist.

Similar questions

3 replies

Oct 16, 2021 10:44 AM in response to muguy

I see that I can do this in iTunes on the Mac, but iOS is another matter, it still forces you to select songs individually -- as far as I can tell. I don't use iTunes on my Macbook to sync -- I had copied over songs directly to my iPhone before, and there doesn't appear to be a way to say "copy all my music from my iphone to my iTunes library and avoid duplicates".

iOS 15 update has all my music purcahses in the cloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.