Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I never owned these, they came in thru wifi

Only own iphone7

it is being redesignsted as a dismissable unsupportale and with pasting over tjer took pver control of bt speaker renaming it a hearing ❤️Health device so limited my use of my speaker"fir my own protection"

there is an iwatch

a mac,shoplite20ft,various vehicles,and many wifi routers access to my account by hacking (neighbor from **** 20ft away.

i exposed my sharecode accidentally as I did not understand what it was.

my question is how to get my account away from these freaks who use my account for nefarious means and even while I am watching something/half of my screen may have another thing showing.

this is an invasion of my privacy and you should make a plain way to isolate the phone to itself snd close it off to creeps.

they arecoming on overnite and setting my fone for wakeups

and torture events diagnostcs

iPhone 7

Posted on Oct 17, 2021 11:51 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 17, 2021 11:59 AM

Sounds like you need to change your router Password or if your router is provided by your service provider, ask them for a new modem/router. It would also help to change the passwords on your Apple account and all other accounts as they may have been revealed to these crooks.

Similar questions

1 reply

I never owned these, they came in thru wifi

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.