Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

upgrade removed icloud email features

Recent icloud email upgrade removed some of technologies most basic fundamental features like

1. subfolders being able to rolling up and down
  2. not able to open individual email only shows in preview window
  3. drag and drop gone
  4. printing includes the screen and only part of the email
  5. can't print out the instructions apple sent because print feature obscures the email
  6. lost important email and told they are not recoverable
  7. recovered email was populated back into the inbox instead of a separate "recovered file folder" what the &&^*()) am I to go thorough the entire inbox and figure out the emails that were deleted by apple
  8. I am sure there are more but I had to stop before I went completely berserk!

What the heck is going on... that upgrade notice made it sound like users where getting new features BUT APPLE NEVER INFORMED OR MENTIONED THAT THEY WERE REMOVING FUNDAMENTAL FEATURES LIKE DRAG AND DROP OR ROLL-UP SUBFOLDER... who knew ....

What is Apple doing to fix this fiasco!

Posted on Oct 19, 2021 3:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 19, 2021 4:08 PM

Whilst the items you mentioned don't bother me, I can understand why the change is frustrating for you, and possibly other users.

As this is a community forum, I'd suggest submitting the feedback directly to Apple using their Product Feedback form.

Similar questions

1 reply

upgrade removed icloud email features

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.