Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

BIG PROBLEM ABOUT INSTALLATION

Hello Pal,

That's my mac version. I have been getting notifications about the new version 10.13.6. So I recently tried updating it. And it kinda seemed like it was working since it finished like install from app store, restarted taking around 8minutes doing that. But to my disappointment. The first notification I got after that long so-called session was" some updates couldn't be installed" At first I thought it was some error that can be fixed immediately but until now, nothing has changed.

Above there is the screenshot that the version didn't change as well.

Please help,

Dinaxy.

Posted on Oct 21, 2021 3:48 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 21, 2021 4:01 AM

Running High Sierra 10.13.1 is so out of date as current version is 10.13.6 and there have been numerous Security Updates since the time 10.13.6 was released.

Suggest Manually downloading Download macOS High Sierra 10.13.6 Combo Update and Stop. Do a Time Machine Backup. Reboot the computer in Safe Mode, SHIFT key immediately at restart and hold until the Apple Logo is presented, the, release. It does a Repair Disk, clear cache files and only loads Apple Software - loads slowly - normal. Then and only then - run the Installer Update.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 21, 2021 4:01 AM in response to dinaxy

Running High Sierra 10.13.1 is so out of date as current version is 10.13.6 and there have been numerous Security Updates since the time 10.13.6 was released.

Suggest Manually downloading Download macOS High Sierra 10.13.6 Combo Update and Stop. Do a Time Machine Backup. Reboot the computer in Safe Mode, SHIFT key immediately at restart and hold until the Apple Logo is presented, the, release. It does a Repair Disk, clear cache files and only loads Apple Software - loads slowly - normal. Then and only then - run the Installer Update.

BIG PROBLEM ABOUT INSTALLATION

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.