Newsroom Update

The redesigned iPad Air and new iPad Pro with Apple silicon are now available. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Logitech Control App (iPad 9th Logitech Combo Touch with trackpad)

Hi guys , does anyone know to fix this issue? I’ve been trying to update the firmware but failed . Right now the keyboard is not working.

Posted on Oct 23, 2021 7:22 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 23, 2021 8:10 PM

TylerChong96 Said:

"Logitech Control App (iPad 9th Logitech Combo Touch with trackpad): Hi, I’ve updated to latest version of iOS and it’s still the same."

-------

Contact Logitech:

Ask Logitech is they know what exactly is occurring. It may be that Logitech has yet to do this part in making firmware for this.

Contact Us Link: Welcome to Logitech Support

Important: Get the firmware from the manufacturer (Logitech), and none other. Elsewise, you may end up installing malware or spyware.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 23, 2021 8:10 PM in response to TylerChong96

TylerChong96 Said:

"Logitech Control App (iPad 9th Logitech Combo Touch with trackpad): Hi, I’ve updated to latest version of iOS and it’s still the same."

-------

Contact Logitech:

Ask Logitech is they know what exactly is occurring. It may be that Logitech has yet to do this part in making firmware for this.

Contact Us Link: Welcome to Logitech Support

Important: Get the firmware from the manufacturer (Logitech), and none other. Elsewise, you may end up installing malware or spyware.

Oct 23, 2021 7:49 PM in response to TylerChong96

TylerChong96 Said:

"Logitech Control App (iPad 9th Logitech Combo Touch with trackpad): Hi guys , does anyone know to fix this issue? I’ve been trying to update the firmware but failed . Right now the keyboard is not working."

-------

Update your Device:

Update your iPad to the latest version, and see if all is installed. Installing updates fixes bugs.

To Check for Updates:

Use a Computer and Ethernet:

Start with attempting an update through use of a computer. If you cannot use Wi-Fi, then use Ethernet.  Go Here: Making Use of a Computer for Updating an iOS Device - User Tip. . On the computer, you would connect it through Ethernet, going directly into your router. For a Mac (or PC) that does not have Ethernet, this would be the adapter to use: Belkin USB-C to Gigabit Ethernet Adapter - Apple. If you get the same error, the model is likely just not compatible.

Logitech Control App (iPad 9th Logitech Combo Touch with trackpad)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.