Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Numbers-11.2 update brings multiple issues with thai language (search, copy-paste...)

Hello,

Since I have installed the yesterday Numbers-11.2 update, I cannot use anymore numbers in my daily work with Thai Language : search and copy-paste fail in numerous cases.

Failures happen both in files routinely used daily and in new simple fresh test files created to try to isolate the bugs.

A simple example: searching cells containing the first syllabus of a simple word like :

ทำงาน

fails most of the time. The search string:

ทำ

when copy-pasted from a text instance in the file is wrongly reduced by Numbers to just the first consonant:

and the search results include all cells containing this simple consonant.

My question is : how can I retrograde to numbers 11.1 without restoring a full system backup ?

Macbook Air M1 2020 MacOS Big Sur 11.6 Numbers version 11.2 (7032.0.145)

MacBook Air 11″, macOS 10.14

Posted on Oct 24, 2021 2:50 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 24, 2021 8:55 AM

I recommend going to Numbers > Provide Numbers Feedback in your menu and describing the problem.

You should be able to go to Time Machine (or whatever backup system you are using; if you aren't using one then now is the time to start!) and restore the older version from the Applications folder.

SG

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 24, 2021 8:55 AM in response to Pat75

I recommend going to Numbers > Provide Numbers Feedback in your menu and describing the problem.

You should be able to go to Time Machine (or whatever backup system you are using; if you aren't using one then now is the time to start!) and restore the older version from the Applications folder.

SG

Numbers-11.2 update brings multiple issues with thai language (search, copy-paste...)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.