You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Has the issue with AMC+ been resolved?

is there a solution? I am paying for AMC plus channel on Apple TV and it still tries to charge me by episode.

MacBook Pro 15″, macOS 11.2

Posted on Oct 26, 2021 10:30 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 26, 2021 10:40 AM

No known issue exists between AMC+ and the Apple TV+.

The AMC+ subscription has no individual pricing for any of its content.

If you are seeing buy or rent pricing on an item that is for the item from the iTunes Store and not from inside the AMC+ subscription.

Make sure you are selecting the AMC+ option from the "How to watch" section of the item.

Not all content may be available form AMC+ however.

13 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 26, 2021 10:40 AM in response to melchiorre258

No known issue exists between AMC+ and the Apple TV+.

The AMC+ subscription has no individual pricing for any of its content.

If you are seeing buy or rent pricing on an item that is for the item from the iTunes Store and not from inside the AMC+ subscription.

Make sure you are selecting the AMC+ option from the "How to watch" section of the item.

Not all content may be available form AMC+ however.

Nov 9, 2021 9:58 AM in response to Saul T.

The issue with AMC+ is the episode is not available. Not that Apple TV app is trying to charge you which is what was being complained about here. There is no issue with it showing a price for it if its the only option available. The only issue is failing to understand that the episode is not available in AMC+.

The Apple TV app is working correctly, and showing the available options. There is no issue there that Apple needs to resolve. Only one that AMC+ needs to fix by making the episode available.

Dec 8, 2021 9:23 PM in response to melchiorre258

I bought subscription through AMC+ app using Apple ID on my iPhone, one of my AppleTV(s) (of which I have 3) works, the other two tells me that I already have a subscription but wants me to subscribe & pay again when signing in, as does the website! Seriously, wtf is the issue?! The app on my phone works but I suspect if I were to sign out, it wouldn’t let me back in without asking for another subscription as the app on AppleTV/amc+ website does!

Dec 9, 2021 9:05 AM in response to Andrew182p

Andrew182p wrote:

I bought subscription through AMC+ app using Apple ID on my iPhone, one of my AppleTV(s) (of which I have 3) works, the other two tells me that I already have a subscription but wants me to subscribe & pay again when signing in, as does the website! Seriously, *** is the issue?! The app on my phone works but I suspect if I were to sign out, it wouldn’t let me back in without asking for another subscription as the app on AppleTV/amc+ website does!

That's an entirely different issue to the one being discussed here. Do not confuse things further with other issues.

I suggest you start your own thread by using the Post menu at the very top of the forum to ask a new question.

Do note if you subscribed through the standalone App, the subscription only works through the stand alone app and cannot be used with the AMC+ channel inside the Apple TV App.

Please make sure you are trying to log in to the AMC App and not the channel inside the Apple TV App.

Dec 9, 2021 2:56 PM in response to Phil0124

I’ve asked a questions, read the thread, seen no solutions, just responses that blame customers?

My comments are solely to inquire about why AMC+ is not working? Why is AMC+ taking our $ & asking for more without providing the services? Why is there no customer support or way to contact them? How do we fix the technical problems we are experiencing? The response to this comment will perfectly demonstrate the reality of the situation.

[Edited by Moderator]

Dec 10, 2021 10:45 AM in response to Andrew182p

Andrew182p wrote:

Why is AMC+ taking our $ & asking for more without providing the services? Why is there no customer support or way to contact them?

This is a user-to-user forum for Apple products and services. No one here can answer your questions about AMC+. However, AMC+ seems to have a perfectly functional help page:

http://support.amcplus.com/en/support/home

Has the issue with AMC+ been resolved?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.