Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

M1 mac mini wakes from sleep right away after entering sleep - monterey

After upgrading to Monterey, my M1 mac mini wakes from sleep about 1 second after the monitors turn off and the computer enters sleep mode. Something wakes it up right away.

Big Sur worked fine. Monterey will not allow the displays or the mac to sleep, it wakes up right after entering sleep.

Running dual BENQ displays, (USB C + HDMI), TB harddrive bay, Logitech Options MX Master 3 mouse, Wacom tablet, Apple Magic Keyboard,… could be many things.

Mac mini, macOS 12.0

Posted on Oct 29, 2021 10:04 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 15, 2021 5:58 AM

Thanks! Problem solved. So far the + beta has been uneventful, and looks to be pretty streamlined. Mac's back to sleeping like a baby:) I'd be lost without my Logitech!

Similar questions

8 replies

Oct 31, 2021 12:23 PM in response to jameskachan

I'm having the same problem on an Intel iMac - I've isolated it to my Logitech MX Master mouse, but seen reports of it happening with MX Keys too. When it's powered off, the computer can sleep. If the mouse is on, the computer wakes up within 30 seconds.

I've updated the Logi Options software without success.

Not sure if it's a Monterey problem or a Logi Options problem.

Dec 6, 2021 5:39 AM in response to jameskachan

2019 27" iMac here, and having the same issue since the Monterey install. Logitech keys, and MX mouse are waking my Mac about 10 seconds after putting to sleep. This continues until I shut off both devises. Never happened before. Doesn't happen with my Magic Trackpad. REALLY hope someone figures this out soon. Also, It seems some of the OS Bluetooth options have changed, so some of the "remedies", are no longer an option?

Dec 6, 2021 6:17 AM in response to Wally48009

Logitech Options, for my MX Master 3 often wakes my max after sleep, normally as soon as it goes to sleep.

solution I’ve found that seems to work, remove Logitech options, use the uninstaller. I also uninstalled Logitech Bolt (not sure why I even had that).

Logitech has a new version of their software in beta called Logitech Options Plus — install that, it seems to have removed the sleep problem.

hopefully they release non-beta, and ARM native software soon — though Logitech software support for max is really, really, slow to develop.

M1 mac mini wakes from sleep right away after entering sleep - monterey

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.