Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple TV not loading

Apple TV is not loading on my Samsung tv I have reinstalled it. When I click on the Apple TV app it tries to load but all I get is a black screen and then it closes.

UTU7000,

Posted on Oct 30, 2021 11:59 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 31, 2021 12:03 AM

Likely either a networking issue or something going on with the TV. To start please do the following:

·      Unplug Modem from it’s power source for 2-3 minutes and then plug it back in.

·      Unplug Router from it’s power source for 2-3 minutes and then plug it back in.

·      Unplug TV from it’s power source for 2-3 minutes and then plug it back in and retest the system.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 31, 2021 12:03 AM in response to pendust85

Likely either a networking issue or something going on with the TV. To start please do the following:

·      Unplug Modem from it’s power source for 2-3 minutes and then plug it back in.

·      Unplug Router from it’s power source for 2-3 minutes and then plug it back in.

·      Unplug TV from it’s power source for 2-3 minutes and then plug it back in and retest the system.

Apple TV not loading

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.