Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Stop Monterey tips?

On my M1 Macbook Air I am getting Tips for how to use Monterey. How do I stop that?

There isn't a menu bar for the Tips program where I can change the preferences. There isn't a Tips application that I can disable. I can't get a right click menu when on the Tips program. In the search function on System Preferences, the word "tip" doesn't find anything so I can't turn it off there.

Posted on Nov 4, 2021 8:49 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 6, 2021 7:27 AM

I just had to do this too.

In Settings --> Notifications & Focus,

on the Notifications tab, scroll down through the app names and click on Tips. Then, on the right half of the window, click to turn off the "Allow notifications" switch.

5 replies

Nov 6, 2021 7:38 AM in response to bugfish

Thank you so much. I searched for a "Tips" app and didn't see one in the applications folder. But of course it's a system app and therefore only shows up in the Notifications section. I really appreciate your time and effort in responding to my question.

Stop Monterey tips?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.