Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple Music today announced the release of its 100 Best Albums of all time, a list crafted by Apple Music’s experts alongside industry professionals. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

The use of hearts in Apple Music and search engine limitations

I have been wondering how to access the music I have nominated with a "heart" as a favourite. The articles I have read seem to imply that the only reason for placing a heart is for your programming benefit.

With respect, I am well able to program my own music but hoped the hearted material would, at least, be placed into a "quick access" menu for ME!. Other streaming sites do just this and, to avoid being anachronistic , I would highly recommend you follow suit by creating a menu of "loved items" for the sake of end user ease of access.

Now that you have increased your library of classical music, such additions are very necessary. To this end I would also recommend you completely revamp your search engine. It is very stubborn with typos and won't suggest any alternatives. When you edit and re-enter an item it gives up and just leaves you on the home page without re-commencing a new search.

I was a member of the Primephonic catalogue and am quite happy to see it go to Apple Music but the platform desperately needs better management and search engine design.

I hope you take this recommendation in the spirit it is intended and pay some heed to this customer's observations of your product.

Windows, Windows 6

Posted on Nov 6, 2021 10:04 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 7, 2021 3:33 AM

You can create a smart playlist of Loved music.

Try using View > Show Filter Field for a more useful search function.

tt2

Similar questions

1 reply

The use of hearts in Apple Music and search engine limitations

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.