Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I access free Apple TV after I have purchased a new MacBook Air?

How do I access free Apple TV after purchasing a new MacBook?

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 11.6

Posted on Nov 9, 2021 8:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 10, 2021 5:22 AM

The offer is for Apple TV+ (note the Plus), which is different from ‘Apple TV’.

Redeem the offer on your new eligible Apple device, before trying to use the service on other devices.

For Macs, users have to additionally sign in to the TV app (menu Account), for the redeem option to appear.

The offer is for users than haven’t had an extended free trial for Apple TV+ before: One offer per user.

Read here how to redeem: Apple TV+ offer - Apple

Read here about the conditions: Apple TV+ offer - Terms and conditions - Apple

Read here if you have trouble redeeming: If you can't redeem your promotion for an Apple subscription - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 10, 2021 5:22 AM in response to bequiatom

The offer is for Apple TV+ (note the Plus), which is different from ‘Apple TV’.

Redeem the offer on your new eligible Apple device, before trying to use the service on other devices.

For Macs, users have to additionally sign in to the TV app (menu Account), for the redeem option to appear.

The offer is for users than haven’t had an extended free trial for Apple TV+ before: One offer per user.

Read here how to redeem: Apple TV+ offer - Apple

Read here about the conditions: Apple TV+ offer - Terms and conditions - Apple

Read here if you have trouble redeeming: If you can't redeem your promotion for an Apple subscription - Apple Support

How do I access free Apple TV after I have purchased a new MacBook Air?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.