Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Zwift companion app

Since the update to ios15.1 my iPad Air 2 does not display the "live map" when I start a ride in Zwift, it just shows the mail companion home screen ...the app continues to work fine on other devices at 15.1 and on an older iPad running 12.5.5. ZPC worked previously before the update to 15.1 Any ideas...?

iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi

Posted on Nov 11, 2021 10:26 AM

Similar questions

8 replies

Nov 12, 2021 11:38 AM in response to Tlblues

Hello Tlblues! Thank you for participating in the Apple Support Communities.

We understand that the Zwift app isn’t working as expected. We'd like to look into this with you to see how we can help. 

Apple provides the following resource for guidance on what to do if an app isn’t working as expected: If an app on your iPhone or iPad stops responding, closes unexpectedly, or won’t open

If the issue persists, we’d recommend reaching out to the developer to look into this further: How to contact an app developer

Make it a great day!

Nov 12, 2021 2:28 PM in response to SnickZ.

The feature that is failing is when the ZCP is running and I start a ride in Zwift, the ZCP is supposed to open a screen (window?) overlaying the main app with a screen showing my current live ride, the route, my position on the route and several other bits of data bout the current ride. After the update the ZCP still runs but does not display the map screen.

I have been working with Zwift tech support for a week or more and they are puzzled but still working it.

Thanks

Terry

PS I'd show you the fail in a video but your site does not allow videos.

Zwift companion app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.