Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud problem

Hello, my Apple ID has been blocked. I do not remember the answers to the control questions. Mail meets the requirements of the Apple ID. I am trying to send a letter to this mail. I go to log in, but they write to me that this mail is blocked and again sends it to the restoration of the Apple ID. that's bullshit!!!

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 14

Posted on Nov 12, 2021 9:15 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 12, 2021 9:21 PM

Dgrishko Said:

"Hello, my Apple ID has been blocked. I do not remember the answers to the control questions. Mail meets the requirements of the Apple ID. I am trying to send a letter to this mail. I go to log in, but they write to me that this mail is blocked and again sends it to the restoration of the Apple ID.[...]"

-------

Two Things:

A. Fixing the Question Issue:

Go Here: If you Forgot the Answers to your Apple ID Security Questions - Apple Support

B. Use These Forums' Credentials:

You are able to log in to these forums just fine. So, the password would be no different, given it is the same account.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 12, 2021 9:21 PM in response to Dgrishko

Dgrishko Said:

"Hello, my Apple ID has been blocked. I do not remember the answers to the control questions. Mail meets the requirements of the Apple ID. I am trying to send a letter to this mail. I go to log in, but they write to me that this mail is blocked and again sends it to the restoration of the Apple ID.[...]"

-------

Two Things:

A. Fixing the Question Issue:

Go Here: If you Forgot the Answers to your Apple ID Security Questions - Apple Support

B. Use These Forums' Credentials:

You are able to log in to these forums just fine. So, the password would be no different, given it is the same account.

iCloud problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.