You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Order Inquiry - Shipment Returned

I recently made an order with same-day/ two-hour delivery which was done under Uber. The courier contacted me stating that the coordinates given were to the wrong address and hence being why the item ended up getting returned back. I contacted customer service and was told it would be re-attempted delivery on another day. I received no updates on this so I contacted customer service again but was told it was not being re-delivered but being refunded.

I'm being given two different answers and would like to know how to go by this? I was told at first I did not have to re-order and an updated email would be sent but now I am being told a refund is being processed. I was lucky to order but now I would have to wait another month. I am just trying to get some clarification as I do not want to get my hopes up.

Posted on Nov 13, 2021 4:15 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 13, 2021 5:47 PM

You will need to contact Apple - unfortunately, this is not Apple support; these are user to user forums and we try to help with technical questions. As other users, we have no insight into Apple's policies and no access to any accounts.

1 reply

Order Inquiry - Shipment Returned

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.